Here is What You Should Know About the Residential BHLMC / CHIP Program
The Black Hills Lifestyle Medicine Center is pleased to announce our partnering with one of the most respected and current lifestyle outpatient educational programs globally. We now use the CHIP, (Complete Health Improvement Program), materials for the core curriculum in this unique residential lifestyle treatment program. This partnership not only improves the lifestyle program but provides an upgrade to be more research-driven and evidence-based.
Our graduates are now not only BHLMC alumni but also CHIP alumni. This gives them access to CHIP resources when they return home, including their local CHIP chapters and online materials.
Program participants receive a CHIP Kit with additional health materials.. The attractively presented, well-vetted resources assure they are up-to-date and well balanced. Any guests who are already CHIP alumni and bring their CHIP Kit with them will receive a $100 reduction in their program fee.
* Airport transport is provided, (when applicable)
* Comfortable private room with a private bath
* Nutritious, delicious plant-based meals
* Initial evaluation visit with our doctor and consults during the program
* Comprehensive lab work
* Cooking class instruction is given in preparing plant based meals. Personal time with our cooking
instructors is available on an ‘as needed’ basis
* Massage and hydrotherapy treatments each week. Various treatments may include infrared sauna,
Russian steam bath, whirlpool, contrast shower, hot & cold packs to specific areas, contrast foot
* A personalized exercise routine will be structured just for you and daily time with the Fitness
Trainer will assure your progress and safety. A home exercise routine will be planned before
you go home
* Pool exercise aerobics, (off site)
* Mental/Spiritual Health Coaching: Private time with our health coach(s) is available as needed
* A wide variety of lecture topics will be presented that may include: wellness, nutrition, stress
management, exercise, mental & spiritual health, and the use of natural remedies at home
* Weekend Outings: See the amazing Mount Rushmore National Monument, Crazy Horse
Monument, Custer Wild Animal Game Preserve, and Sylvan Lake
Whether it is a morning walk, a session with your personal fitness trainer, a tasty meal, a relaxing massage, a stimulating lecture, or an insightful session with the health coaches, you will experience greater clarity, increased energy and a calm that you may not have had for a long time.
For a better understanding of CHIP, simply visit: CHIPhealth.com
Contact our Guest Services at 605.255.4101 for the BH Lifestyle Medicine / CHIP Program dates and cost.