Cancer Program Offered
Although Black Hills Wellness Center does not specialize in alternative cancer treatment, we have found that people, struggling with various forms of cancer, want a treatment alternative to traditional allopathic therapies. In addition to many of the Full Medical Program treatments, the Cancer protocol includes other specialized care specifically tailored for cancer treatment immune enhancement. Please visit the Cancer Program page for more details.
Cancer is difficult on everyone. Although we cannot guarantee a treatment outcome, the Cancer Program will cooperate with your immunity to maximize your treatment outcome.
The foundation of this program begins with many elements of the full 18-day Medical Program and is expanded by additional treatments* and protocol specific to cancer. This can include hyperbaric chamber, Infrared sauna, vitamin C infusions, hydrotherapy, and specialized juicing.
Cancer Program Highlights
• You will have a comfortable private room with a private bath
• Nutritious, delicious plant-based meals
• You will have an initial doctor visit, with follow-up consults as needed
• A health history and blood tests will be done when you arrive as well as before you leave
• Various daily treatments will be given, (Mon.-Fri.); i.e. hyperbaric chamber treatments,
Infrared sauna, hydrotherapy, vitamin C infusions. Specialized juicing may be
implemented if prescribed
• Cooking lab instruction is given in preparing plant based meals. Personal time with our
chef(s) is also available on an ‘as needed’ basis
• A personalized exercise routine will be structured just for you and daily time with the Fitness
Trainer will assure your progress and safety. A home exercise routine will be planned
before you go home
• Health Coaching: Private time with our health coach(s) is available as desired and/or needed
• A wide variety of lecture topics will be presented that may include: wellness, nutrition, stress
management, exercise, mental & spiritual health, and the use of natural remedies that you
can use when you go home
• Weekend Outings: See the amazing Mount Rushmore National Monument, Crazy Horse
Monument, Custer Wild Animal Game Preserve, and Sylvan Lake
• When applicable, airport transport is provided
Would a companion be accompanying you during your 18-day program? Here is what is available to your Companion during their stay.
Contact our Guest Services at 605.255.4101 for available Cancer Program rates and dates.
* Additional charges may be incurred as the doctor prescribes additional therapies. You will be informed in advance if these are necessary.
About the Cancer Program