Dr. DeRose, who has double specialties in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine, is co-author of the book, Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control: The "No Pressure" Solution.
Come and personally meet Dr. DeRose, and let him be your personal medical coach for 6 days of intensive education and practical training in the well-known Black Hills Health & Education Center located in a gorgeous park like setting in Hermosa, South Dakota. Even if you have, or have not, received the hypertension diagnosis yet as many as three-quarters of the Western world will have to contend with high blood pressure sometime in their lives. However you no longer need to be a victim. Dr. DeRose draws from cutting-edge medical research and decades of clinical experience to guide you on an amazing 6-day journey where you will learn simple natural strategies that have helped many people decrease or eliminate their dependence on medications. This program will give you far more than the latest information on natural blood pressure strategies. It will engage you in a variety of medical patient encounters and tools to educate and motivate you to drug-free blood pressure control. Along with Dr. DeRose the staff of Black Hills Health will “take you by the hand” and help guide you to strategies that will make it more likely that you will enjoy the practical guidelines and innovative approach to the treatment of high blood pressure.
Dr. DeRose is authoritative and persuasive, offering participants clear and powerful answers that will transform their quality of life. If you are tired of not feeling well, or of having to depend on so many medications that simply make you feel worse or that make your recovery of good health more risky, you must come and be part of this special seven-day holistic treatment program designed for those suffering high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and other related disease processes.
* Six days/ seven nights stay at BHHEC Lifestyle Center. Plan for arrival on June 24 and departure on June 29, 2018. BONUS two extra night at no cost if you'd like to leave on Sunday morning.
* Two whole-food plant based meals each day. (This is an integral part of the therapy program) (Arrival/departure day’s meals may vary according to flight times)
* Two health lectures per day by Dr. David DeRose, plus question and answer time.
* Labs and health history evaluation to rule out other Lifestyle Medical issues.
* Daily wellness program; to alternately include massage, hydrotherapy, fitness routine, group activities and counselling.
* Saturday afternoon visit to Custer State Pk. and Wildlife Preserve.
* Two cooking class sessions to learn practical, simple plant based recipes.
* Free orientation about the “Multi Systems Failure Evaluation and Recovery Program”.
When will this special program be? June 24 to June 29, 2018.
How much does the program cost? $1,795 for the whole program. Commuter program cost is $1495.
How do I register? Call Guests services at 605-255-4101. Visit bhhec.org for information on all our other health and lifestyle medicine programs and dates.