This preventative program is for those who do not have health issues and would like to keep it that way. The program is a great way to get away from it all, learn something new, and reestablish a new determination for better health.
Tune-up Program Highlights
• You will have a comfortable private room with a private bath
• Nutritious, delicious plant-based meals
• Massage & Hydrotherapy: You will receive massage and hydrotherapy treatments each week.
Various treatments may include infrared sauna, Russian steam bath, whirlpool, contrast
shower, hot & cold packs to specific areas, contrast foot baths
• A personalized exercise routine will be structured just for you, and daily time with the Fitness
Trainer will assure your progress and safety. A home exercise routine will be planned
before you go home
• Cooking lab instruction is given in preparing plant based meals. Personal time with our chef(s)
is also available on an ‘as needed’ basis
• A wide variety of lecture topics will be presented that may include: wellness, nutrition, stress
management, exercise, mental & spiritual health, and the use of natural remedies at home
• Weekend Outings: See the amazing Mount Rushmore National Monument, Crazy Horse
Monument, Custer Wild Animal Game Preserve, and Sylvan Lake.
• When applicable, airport transport is provided
Contact Our Guest Services at 605.255.4101 for available Tune-up dates and cost.
Is It Time for a Tune-up?